Forums are back in action! ×

I'm still here!

spatzcat

hello everyone. I am still here! Recently, had an ultrasound to determine some gallbladder issues, turns out my gallbladder is just fine, it just gets angry when I eat dairy. So, while not a total dairy allergy, it is a sensitivity that I have to watch. I've been avoiding cheese, sticking to limited amounts of skim milk, things are going better.

I need to lift weights again, I got the running bug bad!! in training for my 5k in september, I did what I was worried i might do, LOVE IT, and put off the weights. I ran 25 k last week. total of course, not all at once!

I am happy though, just need to find a balance. But dear christ, do I love to run.

I inadvertently lost 7 lbs now. weight loss is not a goal, but I think the combination of lack of dairy/fat (I use to drink a crap ton of milk) and the constant running, well, what the hell did I think would happen!

Also, I think with the milk, I was actually walking around bloated for the last 2 years.

well, such is life, my ongoing inner dialog of finding what works, what doesn't work...and the search continues.

Never let your fear decide your fate.

Welcome back! I'm lactose intolerant-I miss the cheese. But not really tempted to overdo as I have similar symptoms as you do.

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Archived