Forums are back in action! ×

Reporting for Duty

Greetings and Salutations,

I'm Tom. I've been reading the site for just shy of a month. I'm taking the next step forward and joining the community here. Hello all.

I heard about the Paleo Diet through the grapevine and decided to learn more about it. Caveman Diet? Sounds like my kind of thing. I've always been very much a carnivore. On top of that, my roommate recently got diagnosed with Coeliac Disease and we're working on keeping the apartment resonable for him to live in.

While researching Paleo I stumbled upon two sites that really piqued my interest. NF and MDA. I've been on both sites a great deal recently, partially due to a lull in activity around the office. Shortly after reading "The Beginner's Guide to the Paleo Diet" I started following the diet myself.

I've adjusted my routine to include more play, more lifting of heavy things and more moving around. I'm actually using the Five-Fingers I bought a year ago and enjoying the heck out of them.

I'm switching this week to the Angry Birds Workout from the Beginner Body Weight Workout. We'll see how that goes. I hate lunges, so there is that.

After this post I'm popping over to the Ranger's Guild. I'm pretty sure that's where I belong.

Yours,

Tom W.

Level 3/1 Wild Elf Assassin/Ranger
Owner of the Lizard Demon
STR 12 | DEX 10 | STA 8 | CON 9 | WIS 12 | CHA 7
Our motto within STG is to always expect trouble. Failing that, create trouble for someone else. -Major Kirrahe

We do not experience fear, but we understand how it affects you. -LEGION

Party: Down & Dirties
Level 1: Ranger 1
Level 2: Assassin 1

Level 4: Assassin 3

2013 Resolutions

Archived