Forums are back in action! ×

learning to geek again.... hi, Rebels!

Hey, guys!

Ok: I'm 20, female, about or just at 5"3 and ....I think.... about 160 or 170 lbs. right now. We haven't owned a scale since I was fourteen. Anyhow, I clearly need to lose weight, and I seriously love having muscles, as I discovered during a month-long flirtation with the P90 system. Unfortunately, I've been inactive and kind of depressed for ..um.. too long a time, so I was really excited to find NF. This is the only place where I can say, without too much shame, that I finally decided to get off my butt after watching my Oblivion dark elf-self (who looks exactly like me...isn't Oblivion's character creation excellent?!) getting steadily faster and stronger while I was doing very little. I mean, I don't see the point of idolizing Xena, X-men, Ripley, etc. and yet shying away from being as awesome as they are and taking advantage of the adventures I can have in real life (like Steve's James Bond vacation. That was inspiring.) I'm admitting myself to the Adventurer's Guild while I start out and decide whether I'm a Warrior or a Ranger.

My current goals are pretty simple: Getting my eating habits back on track, having some outdoor fun on the family farm -- running, crawling, rolling.The electric fences provide an additional non-lethal challenge. Also doing Jillina's 30 Day Shred, because she makes cardio fun, and is tough instead of bubbly. I like that. I usually make lots of detailed lists and plans (world-building is a hobby of mine), but I'm trying to generalize my workout plans to slow down my racing mind.

Alright, I know that was a pretty scattered intro. In short, Hi, Rebels! See you around :D

Florei

Human Adventurer, Level 1

"I aim to be the world's loudest ranger." - Florei

It's on: 6 weeks of  P90, archery, and healing herbs.

Hi Florei! Your goals sounds great, and also pretty fun! =) I only just found this community myself, and so far it seems like an awesome place to be to get off my butt and start working on getting better. I think I'll be staring out as an adventurer, too, and see where I go from there.

I did one day of the Shred a while back (because it's on youtube, haha), and it was pretty fun! Never followed up on it, though. Maybe I should pick it back up!

Caitriona - Gallifreyan Adventurer
Level 1

STR:1 :: DEX:3 :: STA:2 :: CON:2 :: WIS:3 :: CHA:4

Archived