Forums are back in action! ×

Hello! My name is Ben, I'm 14, and I live in the US. I'm here because I currently live a pretty sedentary lifestyle (I like to program and make video games) and my diet isn't that great, so I'd like to whip myself into shape, and hopefully gain some confidence on the way! I hope this is enough, I can't think of much else to post without explaining my whole life story.

Welcome aboard, Ben! Good for you for getting on this path early in life!

And don't feel shy about telling some back-story, it might help some of us help you if you need.

The Grizzled Ronin - Human Assassin

STR – 2 | DEX – 3 | STA – 3 | CON – 3 | WIS – 1 | CHA - 3

I"ve unplugged my brain. Unjacked my psyche. I've stopped being crazy, but I'm one of very few

The Grizzled Ronin Accepts A Challenge

Alright.... I've tried a lot of different fitness stuff in the past year, and pretty much none of it has worked. I attribute this to the fact that I am "skinnyfat", where I have almost no muscle so even if I eat healthy I won't get very fit. I realized that I needed to focus on muscle building because of this and that I'm growing so not eating a lot is probably a bad idea. I started Starting Strength last week, but I'm going to overnight camp for a month on Thursday so I decided to look for some bodyweight muscle building stuff. I read his article on pushup form, saw his newsletter, and said what the heck, I'll do it. This is my first day on palio, and I already lost lol (half a bun at lunch), but at least my breakfast was good (egg whites and greek yogurt FTW). So yeah, that's my fitness story until literally now.

Archived