Forums are back in action! ×

Skinny fat & man boobs: luxury problems!?

Guest Xeronimo74

Guest Xeronimo74

Hi,

I've been an avid reader of NerdFitness but this is my first time posting here. And this may sound like a luxury problem to some out there but it's a bit of a problem for me ...

3 months ago I started going +- paleo and doing an exercise routine similar to the one that Steve recommends here. My weight went down from 74 kgs (163 lbs) to 68 kgs (150 lbs) @ 1m78 (5.8"). So far, so good. I feel better and the six pack starts showing. But I feel stagnating and I think that my body fat percentage is still too high (at least for my taste). I've still got 'belly fat' and, worse, 'man boobs'. The latter seem to have grown because of the push-ups etc ... as to be expected, but still, they look a bit too 'boobie' for me, I wish they'd be less pronounced or rather 'going to the width then stick out' (if that makes any sense, English is not my mother tongue).

People always think I'm crazy when I complain about the body fat percentage. But that's because they see me wearing clothes, I look quite skinny then indeed (except maybe for the chest). But naked it's quite visible.

I'm not aiming for a bodybuilder look but I want to be toned and somewhat muscular. Any recommendations!? Or what am I doing wrong?

Thanks a lot!

Stick with what you're doing. Seems like a good plan. More pronounced moobs means you're likely building muscle underneath. You can't choose where you lose weight, if you're losing weight and keeping up the exercise you'll eventually lose the excess fat on your pecs and belly

Archived