Forums are back in action! ×

I'm new, and Going caveman!

Evening Rebels. after stumbling across the nerdfitness blog, i did a nice read through, and thought it would be fun to get in better shape, and just fix a lot of things i was doing wrong. For example, i used to eat a whole pizza when we'd order it. growth spurt or not, that can't be good for me. i used to have junk food a whole lot, never went outside except for my Kung fu days. i was in okay shape, and i had the "good enough syndrome" for quite a while. (Fun fact, i'm a 2nd degree purple belt) Well, let's just say after reading it i found the motivation to eat completely paleo. it's been a lot of fun. (by the way, thanks for that awesome paleo spaghetti recipe Steve) Ever since, i've been eating as paleo as possible, only straying when there is no choice, (considering i'm only 15 and my parents aren't on my diet)

I had already taken a step in the right direction, quitting soda as a family when my father almost had diabetes. he's far away from that point now. I no longer enjoy the taste of soda, and after being a caveman for a long time i don't crave sweets as much. and when i do, i eat sweet fruits. I've been trying to enforce my new diet with an iron fist, even though i like it anyways.

Let me introduce myself.

I am Xannisth, I like gaming, guitar playing, Saxophone playing, Kung Fu,Parkour (though i need more practice and since i'm deep in a neighborhood all i can do is run. i have to run all the way out to a city park to practice.), Power metal, and 3D modeling. Oh and apparently i'm a great primal cook. (cooked some liver and onions the other day, with no flour or anything, just seasoning, and it was delicious.) I'm an introvert and need to work on that.

I'm compiling a list of goals i want to accomplish, and will put that up when it's done.

I am a Warrior+Assassin class

Hi guys! I'm happy to be a part of the Rebellion!

Edit: Whoops, i apologize. i didn't see the part where i had to be 18.

Archived