Forums are back in action! ×

Just a little question coz im clueless....

RC86

Hey Everyone! I have a little question regarding my foot and joints, ill explain now. Once i was running and i think i landed too hard onto my left foot and the upper ball under my big toe got hurt and when there is pressure put on it it hurt for a while, its been a few months and sometimes when i exercises for longer or if i do something like push ups i can feel a bit of pain, its just a bit uncomfortable, it seems that when i massage it it gets better and goes away for few days. What could it be? And oh also the joints sometimes hurt as well when im doing push ups or stuff like that where i have to bend my feet or whatnot. Im not sure whats going on and no i dont run and over do it, Anyone has an idea? :/:ambivalence:

It doesnt slow me down however its just annoying and i even thought that if this was an injury that maybe i should look into getting a physiotherapist to have a look at it and maybe sort it out but theyre quite expensive here and most dont know what theyre doing, i dont trust most of them lol :/

Understand that I'm in no way qualified to talk on this topic, but I did hurt my foot in a similar place about eight or nine years ago and I remember the doc saying I injured a bone that gets very little blood flow, so it would take a long time to heal. Maybe you did the same?

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Cowboy - Human Adventurer
STR: 3 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 2 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3

Your best paying that then being injured and it not going away or getting worse. while running a while ago i brusied my foot int he same place hurt when running and took about 1-2 months to fully heal it could also be that . What way do you run and what shoes ?

Im not sure what happened but i do know that i landed badly onto my foot and too hard onto concrete whilst running. I have a good form of running but i guess it slipped and turned into disaster :/ I use puma Faas 300, i put up a link below and as you can see i paid them pretty well and theyre good so they arent a problem. They give me the "barefoot" running experience and ive been running in them quite a while. Ill have a look at physiotherapists and see what they say and if they can sort it. Thanks for help guys! :)

http://www.shop-eu.puma.com/Men%27s-Faas-300-Jamaica-Lightweight-Running-Shoes/185379,en,pd.html&cgid=23280#!i%3D24%26color%3D02_black-amazon-spectra_yellow-gum%26sz%3D30%26start%3D30%26size%3DUK_6_5

Archived