Forums are back in action! ×

new (old) jeans woot!

I bought a pair of jeans about 3 years ago, assuming that I would fit into them "soon". Needless to say, my weight ballooned, and for 2 years I couldn't even get them over my thighs. I still hung onto them, because I had hoped that someday I would fit into them. They were in my "I'm never gonna be able to wear these, but they were expensive, so I can't throw them out" pile.

I pulled them out at Christmas, and they went up, but I muffin-topped out of them in a HUGE way. About 6 weeks ago I found you guys, and found a way I could put myself back together (just in a smaller package). Today I put them on, and they not only fit, but I can pull them down without undoing the fly/button.

Size 30 jeans that are slightly too big!! I can't believe it! I never dreamed that they would EVER fit me, let alone be almost too big. I can't wait for the next big jeans sale in the fall, perhaps I can even make it into the size 29.

I'm in shock, but oh-so proud of myself. I never would have thought that I could wear size 30 jeans... let alone have then slightly too big.

Congrats! That must be the best feeling ever!

:blushes:I have a bin full of clothing like that. I won't toss it since its gonna fit.

I still have some of that... and some stuff that fits better than it used to (and I really wonder what I looked like in it before, I thought it was fine...)

It is a pretty great feeling. I can't wait to hear about your success with the dreaded "clothes bin". I have full faith that it will fit (and look awesome!)

Archived