Forums are back in action! ×

The Most Important Recruit You'll Have All Day.

Hello Everyone!

I'm very excited to finally be joining the community I've been stalking for the past few months! ;)

It's nice to be joining a nerdy forum that isn't 99.9% male for once.

I am a computer gamer (Steam name: "Litt1eH" if you'd like to add me) and am the former leader of the SecondWindGaming clan/community.

Here's a little athleticism background:

-Dance: 4 years

-Tennis: 2 years (club)

-Basketball: 3 years (competitive)

-Golf: 3 years (competitive)

-Shot Put: 5 years (competitive)

-Discus: 5 years (competitive)

Unfortunately, the past few years I've done pretty much nothing... which is why I find myself here.

This past April, I decided to change my life. I've lost 40 pounds, eat REAL food, and just completed a "Couch to 5k" running program (yesterday).

I absolutely cannot wait to start the next challenge on these forums!

Human Companion - Adventurer - Lvl 2
| STR 1 | DEX 5 | STA 7 | CON 5 | WIS 6 | CHA 7 |
If you want something you’ve never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

*~* Challenge #2 *~*

Hey hey! Welcome to the Rebellion, Litt1eH! Here we can help you with anything you need from Advice to motivation, via a Zombie chasing you! Just don't hesitate to ask for any help. What games are you into? also have you decided what your fitness goals will be? I recommend looking at the Level 50 article of NF to get a good idea. See you around!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Thanks for the welcome! :) I've played morpgs like WoW and LotRo, of course, but I'm really more into fps games. My favorites are TF2, LoL, L4D2, and CS:S. And I'm currently playing D3.

I have a pretty good idea of what my fitness goals are, so I'll be sure to post a thread about them eventually. I will be sure to ask for help along the way.

... omg my cat will not leave the keyboard alone! She really wants to type something. Ok, fine, here:

" MN 54444444444 5 ft5rrd "

I bet that's some secret cat code or something. She probably planning a meet-up with all the other nerd fitness cats out there. :D

Human Companion - Adventurer - Lvl 2
| STR 1 | DEX 5 | STA 7 | CON 5 | WIS 6 | CHA 7 |
If you want something you’ve never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

*~* Challenge #2 *~*

FPS are addicting, I used to play Halo 3 with my brothers for HOURS on end, we stopped after everyone had that dreadful thing called Life getting in the way.

Huh, that's strange, that code looks like my activiation co--- O_O MUST... DESTROY... CAPITALISM...

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Archived