Forums are back in action! ×

Another one here.

Hi!

So, figured I should finally get myself introduced :).

I'm 28 years old, female, 5.3 and about 150 lbs. And I have a continuity problem... so I'm kinda trying the accountability thing by telling you I'm here :topsy_turvy:.

And to be honest, this continuity issue is everywhere... in school, working-out, diet, horses... everything....

So I'm working on my level 50 list and how to get there. In about a month I'll have an idea if it works... I really hope so :upset:. University starts again in September and that will be the really big challenge :highly_amused:. Atm it does seem to work and it's been almost a whole week.

And fitness goals... I am a bit unsure here actually, I have seen the NF version of fit blog-post, so I'll just start for that and see what happens. Part of the problem with that is that I've never been 'fit' as such before. Strong yes, horses and stables do that to you, but I've still had quite a bit of fat hanging around. So it's possibly about me not really knowing what type of fit I want to be and how a certain type of fit would look on me. Can't really try it on :tongue:.

So, now you know that I'm here!

//Pleasantly

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Laney: :P cakes are dangerous. And so is vacation which starts prooerly on friday. I am planning for three weeks of sucess kicking temptation ass.

Hugh: Generally fit is what I'll be aiming for, it's just such a vague goal... But I have found a few starting points like nr of push-ups and pull-ups and running. And considering that I spent last night dreaming about zombies and post-apocalyptic issues I should probably get myself over to the ranger boards. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey pleasantly, welcome to the fight :) You will most definitely get the support you need from here, I recommend joining the Adventurer guild if you're not quite sure where you want to go yet. I'm in a very similar position and started doing a bit of running and body weight exercises, at the start of next month I'm going to start with Starting Strength. Here are two links for both these programs: British Army Fitness Program and Starting Strength. If you want the booklets they talk about in fitness program, give me a shout. If you have always had a bit of flab hanging around, I know I have, have a look at the paleo diet.

Anyway, welcome again buddy!

Human Ranger

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

STR: 2 | DEX: 3 | STA: 2 | CON: 3 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 3

6 Week Challenge

"I'm not gonna build a wall, I'm gonna lay this brick as perfectly as it can be laid - you do that every day and soon you have a wall." -Will Smith

Laney: :P cakes are dangerous. And so is vacation which starts prooerly on friday. I am planning for three weeks of sucess kicking temptation ass.

Hugh: Generally fit is what I'll be aiming for, it's just such a vague goal... But I have found a few starting points like nr of push-ups and pull-ups and running. And considering that I spent last night dreaming about zombies and post-apocalyptic issues I should probably get myself over to the ranger boards. :)

Haha vacation, jelly! Have you read about the 6 week challenges yet? I think a new one is starting here soon, you should look into it

Level 3 Time Lord AdventurerChallenge Thread

| | Cosplay Blog | |

SirEarl: Yes it is. Thank you :).

d00slip: Thank you for the welcome and the links :smile-new:. I might give the adventure guild another look then. Am already basically paleo, although more towards the Swedish lowcarb version. Am experimenting within those food-frames a bit atm. Just to see what happens were, when and how, quite interesting actually :smile-new:.

Laney: Have been lurking for quite a while :redface: so yes I've seen those... That's a good idea, I might go for that... imagine coming back from vacation in better shape than before, what a novel concept :highly_amused:.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived