Forums are back in action! ×

My Life for Aiur! :D

Hi guys,

My name's Andy, gaming name ArmlessHobo, stumbled across Nerd Fitness and must say I'm impressed. I have only recently started to take my health seriously and exercise and it can be confusing with so much material out there with conflicting advice, it's nice to find somewhere with such clarity. Not to mention the humour :) I was actually laughing out loud at Make Optimus Prime Proud.

Anyways, I have been making my way through the articles, and so far have decided to give both How To Level Up in the Game of Life (so much so that I created a program today to help keep track of my progress :D) and the Paleo Diet, payday tomorrow so I'm off to buy me some meat! I'll be sure to let you know how I get on.

Other than that, I'm a pretty standard nerd, I'm from Northern Ireland, massive Star Wars fan and most sci-fi. Massively into gaming, especially competitive. Currently playing Starcraft 2 at the minute, that's where most of my free time goes, but I also enjoy Japanese RPGs and 2D fighting games (BlazBlue, oh yes).

Nice to be here, hope to chat with you all soon ^^

Level 1 Half-Elf Ranger

STR 2 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 2 | WIS 4 | CHA 2

Welcome! Looks like you are starting on a good path to fitness. Also anytime I hear "My Life for Aiur" I just keep thinking of what my friends and I used to say when we were playing, "My wife for hire." Good times on SC2.

Feel free to ask any questions and best of luck!

Semper Gumby-Always FlexiblePain is weakness leaving the body.FITOCRACY

Archived