Forums are back in action! ×

Ready to Power Level My Life!

Hey, everyone! I joined today and wanted to stop by and say hello. I look forward to getting to know you all.

To say a bit about myself, I started decided to start getting fit about a year ago. My brother, who is a fitness pro, recommended I start with the P90x routine. I started strong with it but my enthusiasm for it dwindled a bit as the year went by. The cardio portions were especially difficult but following the videos still helped me develop a routine by waking up early to use the gym.

I saw some results. I started breakdancing about two years and found that I just wasn't strong enough to do a lot of the freezes and power moves. After consistently doing work outs I definitely managed to improve my core strength. Unfortunately, my upper/lower body strength and flexibility still isn't that great. I wanna change that! After two years, I feel like I should by waaaay farther along than I am. After poking around, I realized that I need to change my diet.

As a nerd, this website was really appealing and it got me inspired to work hard again. It's good to be here! I'm aiming to be a master assassin.

Level 1 Elven Assassin

Height 5'2'' | Weight 114

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 2| CON 2 | WIS 4 | CHA 2

Add Me On Fitocracy

Challenge: The Legend of Soiyer | Book 1: Swagger (#1) Not taking part in the current challenge but will regroup and return next time!

Hi Soiyer! Assassin sounds like the perfect class for you. And I bet you're going to see massive changes when you switch up your diet. Good luck with your goals and welcome to the forum!

Human Companion - Adventurer - Lvl 2
| STR 1 | DEX 5 | STA 7 | CON 5 | WIS 6 | CHA 7 |
If you want something you’ve never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

*~* Challenge #2 *~*

Archived