Forums are back in action! ×

Yet another newbie, Tah-dah!

Hello!

I'm very excited to finally find a place that makes sense, and seems so supportive.

My starting point is female (that one isn't changing....), 160lbs, 5'7" and can't seem to stick to anything to get back in shape. I get on a way-too-focused streak for about 3 weeks, put too many unrealistic goals out there, fail at one, get frustrated, and quit (wash, rinse, repeat). I keep trying to change my lifestyle by myself and it hasn't worked yet, so time for something completely different.

My goals in the long run are to be happy and comfortable in my body, and to be able to get back into the sports I love/want to try without shame; ultimate frisbee, water polo, scuba, rock climbing, hiking a fourteener, etc. I know "comfortable" is pretty vague, but I think that a tighter definition will come with time.

In the sake of being sensible, posting here was actually my goal for the day; I've never used a forum of any kind before. Success!

Looking forward to meeting fellow rebels!

R

I think you've come to the right place for support and guidance! The rebels will help you stick with your plans and reach your goals. :) And I totally understand what you mean about being "comfortable" in your body. Good luck and welcome!

Human Companion - Adventurer - Lvl 2
| STR 1 | DEX 5 | STA 7 | CON 5 | WIS 6 | CHA 7 |
If you want something you’ve never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

*~* Challenge #2 *~*

Archived