Forums are back in action! ×

New guy here

Hey everybody,

Just discovered this awesome forum a couple days ago and can't wait to get more involved in it. A little background info on me... I'm a 23 year old male, 5'11, about 215 pounds. I consider myself to be in decent shape, but it could definitely be better. I definitely would like to lean up a bit. I started working out at my local crossfit gym about 5 or 6 weeks ago, and I LOVE IT. I cannot get enough of it. If I could sell my apartment and live there, I would. So over the last probably 2 weeks I've really started to look into the Paleo diet, which is something I REALLY want to try out. About 6 months ago i made some fairly serious changes in my diet and I certainly have enjoyed the results. I consider my diet to be healthy compared to the average American's, however that isn't saying much unfortunately. I plan on making a couple changes a week over the next few weeks and months until my diet is as close to a hardcore paleo diet as my wallet will allow it to be. Being a poor college student can really make eating healthy a serious financial difficulty at times, as I'm sure everyone here is aware. 4 months from now I am joining the Navy, and I want to make sure I am in the best shape of my life when I get there. So far I feel like I'm well on my way there. I look forward to getting help and advice from everybody on here.

Archived