Forums are back in action! ×

Wathcing the opening ceremonies

Elastigirl

Watcing the opening ceremonies to the Olympics.They have sledgehammers and are forging an Olympic ring. I'm happy.

New sledgehammer move to learn: forging an Olympic ring

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

The queen jumping was my favorite part :D Also, I love her corgi's :D

Yes, that was very funny. She must have a pretty good sense of humor to agree to filming that scene.

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

She looked tired and grumpy by the time it came for her to open the games though with that short speech.

I only caught the 2nd half of it, was pretty good.

"Strength is the cup. The bigger the cup, the more you can put in" - JDanger

She looked tired and grumpy by the time it came for her to open the games though with that short speech.

I only caught the 2nd half of it, was pretty good.

I agree, she did look sort of grumpy by then. But maybe it was just tired, or maybe she was upset becasue she thought they should have realy let her jump out of the airplane!

I agree, she did look sort of grumpy by then. But maybe it was just tired, or maybe she was upset becasue she thought they should have realy let her jump out of the airplane!

Maybe it was because Gotye was running through her head, "Now you're just a country that I used to own..."

Maybe it was because Gotye was running through her head, "Now you're just a country that I used to own..."

Ha! Now I can just picture her standing there frowning with that running through her head.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The Republic of Vanuatu (where I was a Peace Corps volunteer) had about 5 athletes, and they were still a British colony until 1980. Only 32years of independence - actually, yesterday was Vanuatu's Independence Day!

<--<< Daughter of Artemis >>-->

Archived