Forums are back in action! ×

wait... what...?

what brings me here...? I'm here for me... not you... you... or you... her... him... or him... tom... dick... or kim... This one's for me...

I'm taking the first steps of a journey that was on the right path in the summer of 2008 when I ruptured a tendon in my shoulder (I dedicated the rest of my free time to studying for the bar exam at that point)... I'd lost approximately 70 lbs at that point... and as of right now... I've just about put every pound of it back on...

I spend 40 hours a week behind a desk pushing paper... I went to school to learn how to do this btw...

I spend another 16 hours or so staring at computer screens and monochrome LCD screens composing the backdrops for some of the finest gangster rap... most of this time is spent in a cloud of cigarette... cigarillo... and marijuana smoke... drowned out with 40 ounce bottles of malt liquor and fifths of cognac...

I have seen the inside of a weight room... I couldn't give you PRs mostly because I can't remember them...

I admitted to myself that I wouldn't go to the Y... so I sprung for a power rack... olympic weights... and an elliptical... I'm two weeks in... and there's a certain charm to lifting with no AC and the windows closed...

meh... I'm rambling...

scream at me...

Archived