Forums are back in action! ×

Yo! Home Skilletz!

Here I am folks!

I'm at the very beginning of my Paleo Transition!

Some would say this is a terrible time for me to begin, because of my vacation in 8 days, but I disagree - I need to learn to live this way no matter the situation! I won't lie, there is an epic fish taco place I'm dying to visit in Florida - but it's organic, fresh ingredients - and I can work around my limitations. Anyways... enough of that.

Let me introduce myself:

-What I was: Bulimic. From Middle school through high school, some of college, and it still crosses my mind when I can't make it out to work out.

-What I am: Cardio-holic! and fad diet queen. I quit JUDDD to go clean - I've been on Atkins, gym prescribed/whole wheat and turkey diets, 1200 calories a day of crap, 1200 calories of seemingly nothing, fat free, sugar free, taste free, blah, blah, blah! I lost 50 pounds struggling through each of these - starving most of the time, in tears like a fat kid getting her cake taken away, holy Hell, what was I thinking!

-What I am striving for with NF: A clean diet! No more soda! Eliminate starchy, carby, trigger foods that have always plagued me. Concentrate on lean proteins, veggies, and fruit, while working to strengthen my body. Before I started dieting, in marching band, being a drumliner - I HAD GUNS!! Now I have flubber!

I wants a respectable body fat percentage.

I wanna be lean, and not worry so much about the scale numbers.

In the mean time, I look forward to the journey.

That's the best part!

Could use some friends and support!

Hope I can find some peeps to relate to :)

Archived