Forums are back in action! ×

Hello from Seattle

Hello all! I figured I should get my formal introductions out of the way, although I'm new here so not quite sure what that entails.

I guess I'll start with basics, I'm 27, live in Seattle, work 3rd shift (11pm-7am), working into starting a photography business so I can stop working 3rd shift, recently married to my beautiful wife Jessica, and have been getting into better shape for 3 or 4 months now.

Fitness related stats: 6'2", 200ish lbs, ~16% BF but still relatively skinny-fat. I work out at home every other day (so 3-4 times a week depending on the week), alternating between basic upper and lower body routines with mostly compound exercises using bodyweight, resistance bands and curl bar with 140lbs of plates. I also walk a mile to and from work 5 days a week, as well as another 2-10 miles for my photography.

My goals are to drop body fat a little bit more (all of which is in my gut, whom I have lovingly named "Tim"), and gain a couple pounds of muscle mass. Right now I'm in maintenance calories and just focusing on strength gains and eating healthy, and enjoying the newbie gains that actually let me gain muscle and lose fat at the same time while I can =)

Brandon

Archived