Forums are back in action! ×

Time to rebuild

Hi everyone! New here and I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a former athlete who's gotten a little lazy. I've been on and off with dieting and exercise for the past few years(had some success), but I always seem to end up falling back into my old habits. I recently discovered, after a day in the gym, just how much my strength and overall fitness has regressed and how little I actually know about strength and fitness, so I'd say it's about time to quit making excuses and start making some changes. I'm really excited about NF--it seems like an awesome community, and I'm finally excited again about getting back into the shape. I want to do it right this time, though. Can't wait to get out there and start. I'll see y'all around!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LVL 1 Human Ranger

STR 7|DEX 1|STA 9|CON 7|WIS 6|CHA 3

"Principle untrained may sometimes give way to a temptation which habit would withstand." ~ Charles Carroll Everett

Thanks, Spaceman! That's one thing I love about NF...always someone there to encourage and motivate you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LVL 1 Human Ranger

STR 7|DEX 1|STA 9|CON 7|WIS 6|CHA 3

"Principle untrained may sometimes give way to a temptation which habit would withstand." ~ Charles Carroll Everett

Archived