Forums are back in action! ×

First Spartan Race DEMOLISHED...

Maledictus

... me

my time was god awful (there was a 20-30 minute wait for the tunnel crawl) and the hill running at the start more or less killed me. Only obstacle I actually struggled with though was the rope climb. I still stuffed up the javelin throw but I didn't have my glasses on and I'm sure the guy will heal up. Now I just need my legs to stop hurting and for the boys to drop down from wherever they were hiding from the ice cold river water...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4755[/ATTACH]

post-2852-13567244520444_thumb.jpg

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

Congratulations! I wanted to go to that one, but alas life had other priorities.

Let me be the first to invite you to the tough mudder going on in November.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LVL 2 MartianWarrior

STR 9/DEX 2/ STAM 3.75/ CON 3/ WIS 6/ CHA 3

"Fads come and go, but the barbell remains the same. Respect it accordingly." - Jim Wendler

"When I want to be a super hero, I just wake up" - Childish Gambino

It was a lot of fun but I had to take the day off today because

a) EVERYTHING hurts

B) the hill sprints at the start gave me what I thought at the time was a minor sprain but once the adrenaline wore off wasn't quite so minor :)

Hopefully make better time next time. I was more focused on the "finish" than the "time" in finish time by the time I got round :)

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

be very proud! woot.

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

Archived