Forums are back in action! ×

Fitness Woobie in General Looking to Turn Things Around!

Hi, guys and gals!

I'm Audrey, born and raised in beautiful San Diego, California but going to school in iiiiitty-bitty Chico, CA, two hours north of Sacramento. I'm 21 and ready to reverse a life of laziness and sloth. Already started a little on daily walks/jogs with the family dog but am looking to get more serious with weights and routines. I'll fully admit that my endurance is pathetic and what little strength I have is entirely mental and then only in remembering obscure historical trivia. Time to fix that for sure.

I'm so glad to have found this community and hope to be an asset to the Rebellion as a whole! Haven't figured out my stats just yet but that's tomorrows task. For now, sleep beckons.

Hope to see you all on the morrow!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Half-Elf Adenturer

STR:1 / DEX:2 / STA:2 / CON:3 / WIS: 4 / CHA:3

"Hit rock bottom? Good. A solid foundation."

Well-behaved women rarely make history

Hey there!

For numbers, getting back down to 125 would be great. Getting to 115 would be stellar. Fitness-wise, to get under 8min for a mile and be able to lift half my body weight, if not more.

Body-weight for now, in terms of workouts, but I'll have a gym available to become familiar with weights and other tools, not to forget the beautiful Bidwell Park for running, biking and swimming.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Half-Elf Adenturer

STR:1 / DEX:2 / STA:2 / CON:3 / WIS: 4 / CHA:3

"Hit rock bottom? Good. A solid foundation."

Well-behaved women rarely make history

Bidwell is awesome. The trail system is huge. Admittedly, there is the risk of mountain lions on some of it, but hey... lions have to eat too. In the summer, the section of the creek with the ginormous swimming pool is pretty phenomenal.

If you travel about an hour north, to Redding, the River Trail system is pretty fun too. There are connections to all sorts of places like Whiskeytown lake and Shasta Dam. I do a regular 6 mile walk/run on a section of dirt trails near the dam.

LEVEL 4Time Lord RangerSTR 6 / DEX 4 / STA 8 / CON 6 / WIS 3 / CHA 2Architect of Evolution: Blog

Archived