Forums are back in action! ×

Exercising while spawning???

Hey all,

I just found this fantabulous Nerdness and I had to jump right in, even while I'm in my 'delicate' condition.

While not growing a human, I do copious amounts of Muay Thai and yoga, pilates, other stuffs...but right now I've been banned from being periodically kicked at. Sigh. I guess that's fair but boy do I miss it.

So it's all about the yoga and WALKING which is frankly snoresville. Whatevs, I don't have mom-ass yet (major pregnancy goal) and little dude is actually making my squats much more challenging as he gets bigger, so that's fun! I have 3 more months of pregnancy and then it's going to be major kicksville. Very excited!!! (for more than one reason, OBVIOUSLY).

Under normal circumstances I guess I am a 'natural' paelo-eater since I am a glutard and it's just easier to bypass grains than try and figure out what is gluten free. Also, I loves me a huge salad and steak. I mean really? This is dieting? Anyway, while I'm preggo I've upped the grains a little since dr told me I wasn't gaining quite enough weight for her liking and um...I am starving? So insert sandwich here, and that's just delightful. I also eat a lot of dairy right now because somehow it's even more delicious than usual.

Anywho, I'm glad to find a great exercise community to keep me motivated and get some great ideas both now and later (baby weight!).

Oh yeah, and for personal details, I generally live in Shanghai, China and am from Canada. I've lived there for ages and ages but hope to be moving somewhere exciting soon.

Level 3 - Person who doesn't really understand what stats are.  I know, you've explained it...

Wow, Shanghai? That's awesome... People are from all these awesome corners of the globe... I'm from MN, lame :|

Lame, yes, but you guys say "Hot Dish" in the most awesome way!

[table=width: 700, align: center]

AngelCastaneda

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Human Adventurer

STR: 3 DEX: 2 STA: 2 CON: 2 WIS: 3 CHA: 3

Current Challenge: Eat Paleo. Run 5K. Walk 10K steps. Read Love Languages

Real-time Step Data | Fitocracy

What are you waiting for? You're faster than this. Don't think you are, know you are

[/table]

T_T you're a terrible person. Also boat...

I will follow your posts around, until I have an appropriate time to say Uffdah.

[table=width: 700, align: center]

AngelCastaneda

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Human Adventurer

STR: 3 DEX: 2 STA: 2 CON: 2 WIS: 3 CHA: 3

Current Challenge: Eat Paleo. Run 5K. Walk 10K steps. Read Love Languages

Real-time Step Data | Fitocracy

What are you waiting for? You're faster than this. Don't think you are, know you are

[/table]

Archived