Forums are back in action! ×

Hello, friends!

I am an ectomorph. I am interested in bulking up but it is not a priority because I am happy with my current physical build. Apparently, skinny dudes have their own aesthetic! Seriously though, my goal is to gain strength to aid me in my day-to-day activities. I mean...who doesn't want to be strong?

I have been doing a lot of Steve's bodyweight exercises, both at home and at the gym at my office into which I can get for free. I find that I do better at the latter simply because I am in an environment that emanates the concept of fitness.

I am not too sure of a Guild just yet, but the ones that sound appealing to me are Ranger and Assassin. There former because it seems like a well-rounded character, and I am always attracted to the prospect of overall optimum. The latter because I have been interested in parkour since I heard about it, and some of my favorite X-Men are the ones whose mutant powers enable them to perform acrobatic endeavours and bring their agility to a maximum (Beast, Nightcrawler, etc). Also, I am a sideshow performer, and we incorporate acrobatics into our show, so I aim to be as able in that regard as possible.

Hans BraggartSideshow Freak AssassinSTR 8 | DEX 3 | STA 8 | CON 3 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 3You should check out my press kit here - http://goo.gl/1PA5W

Archived