Forums are back in action! ×

Bullet Reporting for Duty

Hi Everybody! ......(Hi Dr. Nick) er wait.

So, I'm a 29 year old mechanical engineer and pretty much a nerd to the core (ya, engineers are notorius for bad spelling and grammar). I've been trolling this site for some time and decided it was time to join. I enjoy online games, golf, and playing guitar...for the ladies. heh.

Currently, I'm 5'10" and 160#. Not sure what my bodyfat percentage is but I'll estimate it to be around 18-22 (read: I like beer). I've exercised on and off for the past 10 years. I'm pretty proud that I'm up to 160. I never thought I would be there. When I graduated HS at 17, I was 5'7" and 100# soaking wet. By the time I graduated college, I hit about 130. Since then, I've climbed in spurts while I was weightlifting. My goal is to be at around a 10% BF and weigh around 180#.

My current fitness goals are to be able to do 20 consecutive pull ups. I haven't maxed out in awhile but when I first started, I could do 2. I started doing a PT pyramid. n=1 to max (n pull ups, 2n push-ups, 3n sit-ups, 4n squats) then max or max-1 to 1 of the same thing. I got to n=4 and repeated the 4th earlier tonight. I'd also like to be able to do a handstand/headstand push-up.

Life goals: I need to buy a house and find a good girlfriend. I also want to get my golf handicap down to a single digit. It's 15 now. Yuck!

I figure I'll probably choose either Assassin or Ranger for my class. My race is Half Man, Half Bear, Half Pig, Al Gore beware! Maybe just Human. I'm pretty stoked to be here and look forward to leveling up!

Archived