Forums are back in action! ×

A new recruit steps out of the sea...

Hello NerdFitness.

I'm a 22 year old student and I'm here to join the rebellion.

I've dabbled in a lot of things, and sadly have never been consistent with anything; that's why I'm where I'm at in my life.

I fall off wagons frequently, and have poor self-control. So consistency is what I need more than anything.

Oh and I procrastinate... A lot...

I'm here for motivation, consistency and to have someone keep me accountable, because offline I don't have any of that at the moment.

Hopefully the upcoming six week challenge should help me in that regard.

Fitness-wise I do a bit of everything: strength training, running, swimming, etc. But the only one I'm really good at so far is swimming.

So to start I'm going to work on a bit of everything before specializing, so I'll start off as an adventurer and go from there.

So here are my intended goals for the challenge. Let me know what you think; I always appreciate honest feedback.

-Add 10lbs to each of the eight exercises in my strength routine. I'm mostly in the 50-70lb range depending on the specific exercise. (STR)

-Run 3k without stopping, when I currently run 2.5k with several stops (STA/DEX)

-Sprint 25m freestyle in 15 sec. My current average is around 18 sec. (DEX/STA)

-Maintain a regular and consistent diet/health schedule *Not 100% defined yet* (CON/WIS)

-Improve my social life by attending social events *Not 100% defined yet* (CHA)

Looking forward to a good adventure,

DylanAilDon

Hello NerdFitness.

I fall off wagons frequently, and have poor self-control. So consistency is what I need more than anything.

Oh and I procrastinate... A lot...

I'm here for motivation, consistency and to have someone keep me accountable, because offline I don't have any of that at the moment.

DylanAilDon

That sounds way too familiar. Count me in, if you want an accountability partner.

[table=width: 700, align: center]

AngelCastaneda

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Human Adventurer

STR: 3 DEX: 2 STA: 2 CON: 2 WIS: 3 CHA: 3

Current Challenge: Eat Paleo. Run 5K. Walk 10K steps. Read Love Languages

Real-time Step Data | Fitocracy

What are you waiting for? You're faster than this. Don't think you are, know you are

[/table]

Archived