Forums are back in action! ×

Hitting that reset button in New York!

Hello fellow rebels, My name is Jimmy and i looked in the mirror and decided that reset button needed to be pressed. Luckily i found Nerdfitness while searching for articles relating to improving your lifestyle through becoming fit. I am currently going away to college in New Hampshire and this will be my second year and by i know the biggest challenge will be diet because of the plethora of unhealthy food served in the dining hall. My plan kicking my A** into shape is to start by slowly integrating the paleo diet into my routine as well as to start making it to the gym on a regular basis(will be easier back at school being its a minute walk). My goal is to go from 250 Lbs. to 200 Lbs. with a big milestone at 225 Lbs. This number is specific because it is the weight limit for Skydiving Li which is currently the top thing on my list of epic quests. Well i am running out of things to stay but i look forward to sharing my achieved goals with all of you and even hearing about your own goals.

Archived