Forums are back in action! ×

hi all....a new guy from Brazil here

Hello all. My name is Carlos and I am very happy to join this community.

I'm from Brazil, live in small town.

A little about me: I decided to be a Ranger because I think "jack-all-trades' s what best describes me. I am a former student school for officers of the army, I decided to become a civil engineer, then decided to work in IT (I am a network administrator). Well are three professions, two colleges and several courses that do so by the desire to learn (i remember make a course: Binding's books because i want do something in my free time). Today i work as engineer and make 1 or 2 eventual services in I.T. . A little crazy is not it?

My passion is mountaineering, trekking, camping, and help others. In these last years some problems really deviated from this path, but I'm back. I need to try this time to keep the changes and motivate me

Goals: My goal right now is go back to my exercise and weight gain.

I've always been skinny fat. I am 1.70 meters tall and weight 61kg, horrible I know.

Also have some personal goals in life that i need define better.

A top goal is to climb Aconcagua, travel to Machu Pichu , china but i need a good plan to this( $$, fitness, etc.) :)

To help me I entered the Fitocracy in order to take control the workout. And also make badges and lvl as a game. I use endomondo app to log my walking....i love walking. Well any sugestion is welcome.

I think that's all for now. Sorry for my horrible English. It is not my first language, and not even my second.

Thank you all. Let's start the revolution :emmersed:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LVL 1 RANGER

STR: 2 | DEX: 3 | STA: 3

CON: 4 | WIS: 1 | CHA: 2

Fitocracy :: Current Challenge

Ty Laney....i need to put a list about what is my mid and long term goals. i working in this now...just read the "How to Level Up in the Game of Life" and need a list for my lvl 50...What my life at level 50 looks like?? time to use brain.. :)

ty rtalencar nice... hope you got a nice time in SP. First time in SP? You can speak portuguese? Ainda vou começar a escrever aqui em português e inglês, quem sabe aparece mais alguns brasileiros. rssrs

:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LVL 1 RANGER

STR: 2 | DEX: 3 | STA: 3

CON: 4 | WIS: 1 | CHA: 2

Fitocracy :: Current Challenge

Ty Laney....i need to put a list about what is my mid and long term goals. i working in this now...just read the "How to Level Up in the Game of Life" and need a list for my lvl 50...What my life at level 50 looks like?? time to use brain.. :)

ty rtalencar nice... hope you got a nice time in SP. First time in SP? You can speak portuguese? Ainda vou começar a escrever aqui em português e inglês, quem sabe aparece mais alguns brasileiros. rssrs

:)

Much to the shame of my father, I can't speak portuguese. I can understand a little though, at least enough to get by while I'm there. SP is a helluva lot more expensive than Brasilia or Manaus (where I spent most of my time) but I had a blast. I was staying in Brooklin but got a chance to see a few of the other parts of the city. And yes, I hope more Brazilians show up as well, represent =)

IDDQD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Current Challenge

Race: MALIETOA

Class: WARRIOR

STR: 4 | DEX: 1 | STA: 1 | CON: 3 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 4

Archived