Forums are back in action! ×

European Vacation

gillije

When are you planning on going adn where in Germany? Getting all 3 in may be a lot of travel for just 10 days. I went to both France and Germany when i was in highschool in a 10 day trip not all the way to Paris though.

Reach your limits and then surpass them.

Blindasutsutsu
My Current Challenge:
Class: Ranger
Race: Human
STR:13.5 DEX:8.5 STA: 10.5 CON:6 WIS:5 CHA:6.5

I would say spending all 10 days in one of those countries is better than rushing through each just to check off an additional country. The travel time alone will eat into your 10 days.

However, if you insist, fly into Edinburgh, then travel (fly or train) to London, then travel to Paris, followed by Munich. If you have time, head up to Berlin.

This will give you maybe one-two days in each city. Either way, these are my picks for cities in each of these countries. If you want to see the smaller, out-of-the-way places, you will have to rethink 3 countries in 10 days.

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

It's certainly possible (there are tour groups that do 10 countries in 10 days, after all!), but whether it's a good idea or not depends on what you want to get out of the trip.

If you want to get a feel for a particular city, then I'd agree with Anneski - stay in one place the whole time. If you just want to see very specific attractions (do you you enjoy sports stadiums? Art museums? Food tours? Live music?) then a couple of days in each is totally doable. And if you just want to check countries/cities off a list, then it's easy to grab a train pass or join one of those bus tours and do it that way.

What's your usual travel style? And what do you usually do on holiday?

Wood Elf Assassin
  -- Level 10 --
STR 26 | DEX 13 | STA 19 | CON 7 | WIS 14 | CHA 14

Archived