Forums are back in action! ×

Any German or Czech Rebels out there?

A friend and I will be in Germany and the Czech Republic from September 21 through October 2nd (Mainly for Oktoberfest) would love to meet up with any rebels and have some fun. We will be in Munich for sometime then off to prague then Berlin and finally back to the states with us. We already have some stuff planned but I would love to get a locals view on the city as well!

Reach your limits and then surpass them.

Blindasutsutsu
My Current Challenge:
Class: Ranger
Race: Human
STR:13.5 DEX:8.5 STA: 10.5 CON:6 WIS:5 CHA:6.5

Heh, I'll be passing you in the opposite direction! We're starting in Berlin (husband is running the marathon on Sept 30th), then hitting Munich for a couple of days before going on to Belgium.

Wood Elf Assassin
  -- Level 10 --
STR 26 | DEX 13 | STA 19 | CON 7 | WIS 14 | CHA 14

Heh, I don't believe in planning - I'm a fan of showing up and seeing what we find! My non-plan is to mostly just wander around. Plus some eating, drinking and visiting museums, of course! That said, the second half of my trip is more about visiting family than site-seeing, so I want to keep the first half relaxed - I'd probably plan more for a pure holiday-holiday, y'know?

What do you have planned?

Wood Elf Assassin
  -- Level 10 --
STR 26 | DEX 13 | STA 19 | CON 7 | WIS 14 | CHA 14

Heh, I don't believe in planning - I'm a fan of showing up and seeing what we find! My non-plan is to mostly just wander around. Plus some eating, drinking and visiting museums, of course! That said, the second half of my trip is more about visiting family than site-seeing, so I want to keep the first half relaxed - I'd probably plan more for a pure holiday-holiday, y'know?

What do you have planned?

Ours seems to be kind of the same thing. We will be in Munich during Oktoberfest so there will definitely be some Oktoberfest happiness going on. My buddy want to go see Neuschwanstein Castle so we are going to do that as well as a go to a Concentration Camp museum also last time i was in Munich i didn't get to go to the Hofbräuhaus and have been told i need to so we will probably stumble over there :). Then its off to Prague (no idea what we are going to do there but i think its just going to be a free explore) but am open for suggestions. Not sure where the last part of our trip will take us we are kind of playing that by ear for now maybe Berlin or Vienna. I just watched Eurotrip so i kind of want to go to Bratislava hahaha.

Reach your limits and then surpass them.

Blindasutsutsu
My Current Challenge:
Class: Ranger
Race: Human
STR:13.5 DEX:8.5 STA: 10.5 CON:6 WIS:5 CHA:6.5

Archived