Forums are back in action! ×

American Ninja Warrior and me

This summer I got hooked on American Ninja Warrior. I just loved it. During every episode I would find myself saying, "I wish I could do that." Around the final episode a couple weeks ago I finally said, "Why can't I do that?" I made up my mind that I'd stop wishing and start doing. I stumbled upon Nerd Fitness because I was surfing the web looking for advice on how to do a pull up. I've been hooked ever since.

My main goals at the moment are to 1. do a pull up 2. change my eating habits, with a focus on going at least 70% Paleo over the next 6 weeks. I feel like this site has given me a lot of great information and encouragement to meet my goals. I'm hoping to take advantage of this community board and I figured posting an intro would be a good way to start.

Amazing show and some of the people going for it have ridiculously motivating videos. Good luck with it.

Pull ups are great fun but I think you're going to need to be able to do more than 1 of them ... but that's fun too.

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

Archived