Forums are back in action! ×

Hi from another newbie

Hi all!

I found this board via MDA (though i only lurk over there) and though I'm still figuring out what's what, I thought I'd get myself signed up before the next challenge started! I'm usually one to procrastinate but seeing as I want to make real changes it seemed a good way to start off.

I have a bit of an idea where I want to go and what I want to achieve but as I guess that could change over time, for now I want to drop some body fat and get more consistent with exercise and push myself more. So a bit about me...

Height: 5'2"

Current weight: 142

Body fat: 32%

I'm a teacher from the north of England and am single mum to 2 young boys, which means I don't get much time to myself...but I need to stop using that as an excuse and just get on with things! Looking forward to getting involved with things here as from first impressions it seems the place for me.

Hello Red Fraggle!

I think you will find this community a great place.

It's extremely supportive and a great knowledge base.

I would recommend first checking the FAQ and Rules of the Rebellion.

They are located in the Recruitment Hall, and the Base Camp.

You should get a good understanding of how things work from them.

And I've found that a great way to make progress in exercise and keep motivation is to keep a log.

So head on over to Workout Battle Logs and make your log! It will let you see progress and make it easy for people to support you.

And then putting the link in your signature would be the next step.

I've blabbered on to much. Welcome to the Rebellion!

Archived