Forums are back in action! ×

Time to dive on in!

Hey all! Mike here

Its time for me to stop lurking on these forums and jump on in and join you all. There is no better time then now with the challenge starting up on Monday, which I still have to figure out my goals for.

They will probably be along the lines of:

1. Stick with and track the body weight brigade workout for the 6 weeks
  2. Do 3 dead hang pull ups
  3. Adapt to a more Paleo diet - this need some ironing out.
  4. Not sure on the life goal yet

You guys are more then welcome to suggest ideas as well

A bit about me

During the day im a programmer. Then during the night, well im still a programmer, but this time im a programmer trying to start up his own indie game studio. When im away from my computer I love to play guitar and my newest hobby is country line dancing. So you can usually catch me at the bar 2-3 nights a week dancing n teaching others the dances.

Oh ya and the most important thing. My current video game of choice is SC2. Im silver but im always up for a friendly game.

Onslaught Studios

Fade: Level 1 Gnome Assassin

STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 4 | WIS 4 | CHA 2

My First Challenge - http://www.nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?16044-A-new-Recruit-My-first-6-week-challenge

Welcome to the forums, Fade! I think you have to join a guild to officially join the challenge...did you pick a guild yet? I don't have any suggestions for a life goal, sorry :-/ For the Paleo diet, maybe take it one small change at a time. Some people find it really hard to jump in 100%. Is there something like cake or ice cream or chocolate that you can pick to eliminate to start weaning off of the SAD, or maybe a goal of including x amount of vegetables in y amount of meals a day/week?

Good luck with your goals! :encouragement:

Current inspiration for my journey: Prov. 14:23

All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty.

Archived