Forums are back in action! ×

En Taru Edun

Hello Nerds

My name is Jim but my tag is Bleestha. I am a PC gamer playing SC2, Diablo3, Dota2, LFD2, Crysis2, Civ5(lol), SWTOR, and once upon a time WOW.

I have never in my life weighed over 125lbs. I have an extremely high metabolism but I have always been unable to afford feed myself, or at least feed myself healthily where I could gain weight. While I am often always hungry I still try to remain active. I am very much into extreme unicycling and I ride to work every morning 20 minutes. Because of my light weight I have had a 'fake' six pack since i was 14, not really encouraging me to work out. While the daily activity from unicycling helps my energy levels it is still isn't enough to develop the full body strength and precision of motion that I would like to have. Unicycling like skateboarding is good for developing skill but im still limited by my lack of strength and I have been looking else where. I have been doing yoga recently but unfortunately the high cost of yoga has discouraged me. Im here for support and looking for ideas of ways i can gain healthy weight and build core muscle.

Thanks guys =]

-Jim

welcome... i also new here.

Like you i an a skinny, go for strength training, if you train hard you also go eat more.

I begin this week StrongLift (you can get the free ebook in net), also do "planks" to build core strength

but you say can't affort to feed yourself..go for cheap sources. :) I drink lots milk because in my country is cheap. And also easy to drink calories...

Get a account in a meal/food tracker like dailyburn.com and look at many calories you eat each day, look also a protein.

drink more water, buy a bigger spoon and plate, :)

Good luck... and welcome

PS: sorry bad english... not my first language :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LVL 1 RANGER

STR: 2 | DEX: 3 | STA: 3

CON: 4 | WIS: 1 | CHA: 2

Fitocracy :: Current Challenge

Archived