Forums are back in action! ×

Wandering on in

Hello, forums!

I came across Nerd Fitness not long ago, and instantly fell in love with the idea. A strong mind in a strong body, right? Just before a 6 week challenge seemed like a good time to join the community!

Some general fitness background...I'm 19, 5'5'', and in decent shape. I train in a variety of kung fu styles (so I'll be joining the Monks!), but my training studio is a good two-hour drive from my university. After my first college year of limited contact with the studio, stress/emotional issues caused in large part by said lack of contact, a pretty awful diet, and moderate alternative exercise (which ended partway through the year due to injury), I decided I really want to spend my next year focusing on achieving a more advanced physical condition. How better to do that than amongst like-minded individuals?

Alright! Off to sign up for my first challenge!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 1 elf monk

2 Str| 3 Dex| 3 Sta| 3 Con| 2 Wis| 2 Cha

"If you want to be a new man you have to stay in new places, and do new things, with people who never knew you before.

If you go back to the same old ways, what else can you be but the same old person?"

-The First Law: Last Argument of Kings

Thanks! Good luck to you too! :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 1 elf monk

2 Str| 3 Dex| 3 Sta| 3 Con| 2 Wis| 2 Cha

"If you want to be a new man you have to stay in new places, and do new things, with people who never knew you before.

If you go back to the same old ways, what else can you be but the same old person?"

-The First Law: Last Argument of Kings

Archived