Forums are back in action! ×

Doctor Who New Trailer

alan713ch

PEOPLE!!!! THIS BEEN OUT FOR A COUPLE DAYS ALREADY!!!!!!!

Is it wrong of me that I'm mostly excited about the quarter of a second of the Songs from the River?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weeping Angels, and actually they seem more active this time (I do have some conflicting thoughts about Moffat's storytelling, I think he has elevated and destroyed a lot of storylines in the past couple of seasons) but still, DOCTOR!!!!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result is insanity. Or practice.

Infinity Knight Assassin

Because not only the World but the Entire Universe is my playground

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 2 | CON 2 | WIS 4 | CHA 2

I Cook! Kinda...

"Dinosaurs. On a Spaceship!"

I can't wait for the new season to start.

Race: Human / Level: 1 / Current Class: Adventurer / Goal Class: Ranger

STR: 2.5 / DEX: 2 / STA: 3.5 / CON: 3.5 / WIS: 4 / CHA: 4.5

My Background / Facebook / GoodReads / Flickr / Fitbit

~ Take Care, Live Life, and Pray Hard ~

"Our lives are different to anybody else's. That's the exciting thing, that nobody in the universe can do what we're doing."

- Patrick Troughton (Doctor #2)

Nooo. The Weeping Angels freak me out. XD I want to watch the new season, though. Hmm.. can Weeping Angels only be humanoids? Because, if not, the Great Sphinx of Egypt could be one (unless I'm undereducated)... Offtopic: Did you know that there's actually a Weeping Angel mod for Minecraft?

I heard that when things were painful for her, she’d cover her ears with headphones and escape to the world of music. I tried it too. It was like everything was blown away. The vocals screamed for me. They grieved for me. The ones who put on the act of common sense were wrong. Those who cried were right. We, the lonely were more human. They screamed at the absurd, beat it down, and destroyed it. They saved me.Iwasawa Masami (Angel Beats!) 

Race: OtakuClass: AssassinWeight: 129-Ish lbs.Theme Song: I'm ALIVE! -BeccaSTR: 2DEX: 3STA: 2CON: 3WIS: 4CHA: 3

Archived