Forums are back in action! ×

Best Free Blog website's

Namednoname

Hey hey, I'm looking at making a blog up to house my food/fitness/life diary I plan on writing during my 6 week challenge (And beyond?) I'm a bit strapped for cash so I gotta go for a free option and maybe in the future it can naturally become a proper blog, payed for and everything :) But first lets see how it goes eh. So, at the moment, I'm thinking wordpress.com? Most obvious one right? I'm aware of blogger but tbh, I don't have too much experience of blogs. I used to write a music one with my friend but he set everything up, I just did the odd bit of writing :)

So yeah, erm, Any recommendations? :D

(I'm going to preemptively say I don't want to use the built-in forum one cause I want the total freedom of my own blog :) And also If in the future I decide to expand upon it, I don't want to lose all my writing :) )

I used to use Livejournal back when it was the big thing (DON'T JUDGE ME), but later I moved to Wordpress and loved it. I apparently also used Blogger for an episodic story I was writing, though I don't even remember using it! I only know because I randomly found it over Google recently. I suppose that means my Blogger experience was pretty unmemorable.

It looks like you already know the difference between Wordpress.com and Wordpress.org, so I won't belabor it. It sure confused me at first, though!

I used to use Livejournal back when it was the big thing (DON'T JUDGE ME), but later I moved to Wordpress and loved it. I apparently also used Blogger for an episodic story I was writing, though I don't even remember using it! I only know because I randomly found it over Google recently. I suppose that means my Blogger experience was pretty unmemorable.

It looks like you already know the difference between Wordpress.com and Wordpress.org, so I won't belabor it. It sure confused me at first, though!

I think they let you download your .com content to put it on a .org package now, which is very handy.

http://jackblog.org

Jack Blog | The Blog of Jack

Archived