Forums are back in action! ×

N00b. (Hi everyone!)

Hi! I'm new here. I have been following the blog and lurking here for a while, but never posted until today. I'm turning 30 next month and figured I'd start posting in time for the challenge that starts tomorrow.

I am restarting my running 'career' (not really a career) after a few years, a couple of kids, and several injuries. Before I ran I was a swimmer. Lately I've been in PT recovering from a bad ankle sprain (I even got a boot for six weeks!). So anyway, I'm starting to run again and am looking to level up a few areas of my life--both fitness and otherwise.

So, uhhh, hello!

Edited to add: I actively prepare for the zombie apocalypse. Because you can never by quite sure when it's coming. (I love to cook and preserve a lot of food--which is totally doable eating clean!)

Newbie scout.

First challenge.

STA: 1

CON: 1

Welcome from another noob. :) Yuck on the ankle sprain and PT, that is the pits. I had one several years back and had crutches, then the dreaded boot and then an air brace. I was really happy to get back on my own two feet again. ;) I hope you get back to 100% quickly so you can start working on 110%.

Good luck! I will see you around the boards.

(p.s. When the zombie apocalypse arrives I totally plan to team up with you. You'll have food. :tongue: )

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

lightseeker, Level 1 Adventurer

STR 2|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 2|WIS 3|CHA 4

[/TABLE]

"Let nothing dim the light that shines from within." maya angelou

My Challenge | The Paleo Spot

Archived