Forums are back in action! ×

Runkeeper Street Teams

um. does it require one to actually run on a street? i downloaded it but havent played with it yet, and um. its cold outside, so i'll be running on a treadmill for the time being :D

but i like the idea of a team.

I'm no longer an active member here. Please keep in touch:
“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”

I started writing one last night, but I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to record... Soon I hope. We had a new baby last year, so the amount of spare time I have to work on them is pretty variable. I'm going to try to put more out this year since the kids are starting to sleep more consistently.

Glad to know you were listening, though!

Ranger - Rheno - Rising Hero

Go Squad Six Rangers! Six! Six! Six! Erm...

titsworth, do you record for your podcasts at home, or a studio? I haven't yet listened to Geek Into Shape, but will soon. A friend of mine really wants to do a podcast, but neither of us have any experience in this sort of thing.

kahn, I'd be down, but I don't have a fancy phoneamajig. No apps for me. :(

Yeah, I just started doing them from home. I used audacity and my gaming headset. I have recent;y got a mac and I'm about to get a better mic. They are easy to do, you just might need some time, depending on what style of podcast you do. If you just turn on the mic and talk uncut, it doesn't take much time, but if you do more of a produced/scripted show, it might take some time (normally just a night, depending on how good you are at talking on the fly. I normally have no problem making coherent sentences, but put me alone with just a microphone and my brain stops working :))

Back on topic... RUNKEEPER!!!!!!!

Ranger - Rheno - Rising Hero

just downloaded it. anyone know how it works if you don't run outside? Treadmill for example?

"Come with me if you want to lift" -The Brominator

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

"Anyone who doesn't want french fries every day is a commie." - AngelaTheGeek

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter