Forums are back in action! ×

Hello for southern NH

So Hello All

I have decided, after finding this site yesterday, that I am actually going to do something about changing my life for the better, Both mentally and physically.

I have always wanted to change because I am sick of feeling like a lazy worthless slob. I always had the I will start tomorrow or I am to tired or I don't have enough time (which is BS i am single and work 2nd shift I have more time to do things than all my friends).

So to start today when I woke up I did a little warm up of jumping jacks, I then did 1 round of the angry birds work out. not much but I am going to start the body weight work out tomorrow doing it Mon, Wed, and Fri with interval training Tue, Thur, and Sat.

What I am prod of today is I took my first steps towards the Paleo diet. I threw out all my drink mix packets, soda and anything to drink but water. I would of thrown out all junk food but I can't do any food shopping till I get payed Thursday and need to eat, I did make a Paleo list to use when food shopping.. But I do buy food and work and today I got chicken with brussellsprouts and carrots. I am glad my work has a cafe were I can order pretty much what I want.

For my motivation to keep with this I have a few goals.

My first Goal is to get fit enough to run the Warrior dash and Run for your lives 5k obstacle corse races with out killing my self.

I want to be able to use a work out I learned in the army as a strength work out when ever I do strength training. I is as follows, Take a deck of card and assign a work out to each suit then shuffle the cars and start drawing and doing what work out and reps (ace=15 king,queen,jack=10 all others face value) that show up with out stopping unit you finish the deck.

I want to be able to do the 300 work out at least once a week.

I want to be in good enough shape that if a zombie apocalypse were to happen I don't have to work about my fitness and be able to survive.

That is about it.

Thank you for reading.

Archived