Forums are back in action! ×

Help! Help! I'm being repressed!!

OK, so this is seriously going to damage my nerd cred... but I'm having tech issues with this forum! Not sure where else to post this, but I'd love some assistance.

1) I posted a photo when I created my profile. Yesterday (first day active on boards) it showed up on my profile page, but not on the left when I would post on thread. Today, it is NOT showing up on my profile, and now I can't even find the part that allows me to upload a photo! Where did it go?

2) As far as protocol goes, do people generally continue posting updates on their ORIGINAL challenge thread? Or start a new thread?

3) This forum is slick as can be, however it appears to me that not all of my posts got posted. I was commenting on a handful of threads yesterday, and they didn't all go thru. I'm very aware this could be user error (memory issues most likely!)... just wondering if anyone else has had this happen?

4) When lurking NF on my IPhone, it offered for me to download the app for the forum. I declined. Now that I'm in the challenge, I'd like to go get that app. Can anyone tell me the name of it?

Thanks in advance for any assistance. :)

4- Tapatalk :) i heart it

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Archived