Forums are back in action! ×

I need to pack on pounds

Guest Snake McClain

Guest Snake McClain

Okay so check this. I right now weight less than i have in half a decade. and this is NOT a good thing. I was at my prime (a couple months ago) weighing in at 197lbs. loving it. now i'm back down to 180. But it's been because of complete loss of appetite. nothing sounds good. i eat and just cant take more than a few bites. My appetite is coming back and now i want to start cramming calories back in me because even though the abs are starting to show i want my size back. It's interesting though that I am lifting more than when i was at 197 but i just don't like the way i look or feel. I used to joke that i was "fat" at the 197 but now that I'm at 180 i'm feeling scrawny. it's odd. I don't like it. So.

Tips on dense clean calories that I can eat to put this weight back on quick and sustainably since i am now hungry again all the time?

You need the calories, you need adequate protein, you need to strength train, and you need rest.

How clean the calories are will have little bearing on the muscle to fat ratio gained. More important will be the size of the surplus, and whether there is adequate protein, muscle stimulus, and rest so that growth can occur with that surplus.

currently cutting

battle log challenges: 21,20, 19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

don't panic!

Wow, and I thought I was scrawny at 140 lbs.

Milk is your friend, in TOP of everything else. Your meat, your veggies. Try to eat coconut oil by the spoonful, one or two a day. And keep exercising. =D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result is insanity. Or practice.

Infinity Knight Assassin

Because not only the World but the Entire Universe is my playground

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 2 | CON 2 | WIS 4 | CHA 2

I Cook! Kinda...

and don't forget olive oil! I use a bunch in my salads so that they are nutrient AND calorie dense. The guy that runs crossfit football.com (John Welborn I think) puts olive oil in his whole milk! That's pretty extreme, but he's one strong dude!

To find piece with myself
I must first find a piece of myself

Archived