Forums are back in action! ×

Self Acceptance Woot

Flex Luthor

This may not seem huge to anyone else but I've always been the skinny kid. Always smaller than everyone else and weaker than everyone else. Which seem like a good thing to some people but for me was a nightmare. Well today I came to the realization that a) I now like my body(something that had always eluded me) and B) I have muscles! :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5062[/ATTACH]

Woot!

post-4753-13567244677712_thumb.jpg

"I like you just the way you are" - Mr. Rogers

In Br0din's name we gain.

@RaeVynn and Ponita, I appreciate the encouragement. Compliments may seem like a small thing but they really do bring a level of validation that I'm actually doing the right thing and the pain and sweat meant something so again I thank you.

I notice alot of drooling girl posts after that picture, how dare you objectify that young man, I'm sure he doesn't want women chasing him for his body (rolls eyes, yeah fucking right he doesn't)

Godo work bro, make sure you train those legs to go with that upper body you have, tri's are looking nicely impressive

Ghost, just saw your comment and I so appreciate it. It's a comment like yours that really motivates me because I want to be that inspiration to people and show them they can do it too. All I did was 1 workout a day, here I am 5 years later, nothing is impossible. Also thank you to Ocelet as well :)

I'll give you my top two in order. Consistency is king and focus on the numbers not how you look. By numbers I mean exercise numbers because week to week your appearance won't change much but you should get stronger almost every workout, even if by a little.

I'll give you my top two in order. Consistency is king and focus on the numbers not how you look. By numbers I mean exercise numbers because week to week your appearance won't change much but you should get stronger almost every workout, even if by a little.

True statement. Forget the scales and forget the mirrors. Focus on the numbers and after a few months you can't help but notice the changes.

With your shield, or upon it.
If you risk nothing, you gain nothing.
Replace fear of the unknown with curiosity.

My Epic Quest

Archived