Forums are back in action! ×

New Adventures!

I've been fairly active for years, rock climbing, white water rafting, inline skating, hiking, climbing things I should not(walls, buildings, trees). I however let that go as life got more complex. I'm not happy with my current fitness at all, so it's time to go back. I've lacked motivation trying and am hoping having the competition and fellow nerds around would help me reach my goals. I've already posted in the Adventurers board for the challenge, but I thought I would post here also for some help.

Physical stats.

Weight 90Lbs

Height 5'

Character Stats

Nezumi - Adventurer – Chaotic Good

Str 2

Dex 3

Sta 2

Con 1

Wis 4

Cha 3

Goals General

Build muscle mass, specifically on my arms and legs. Flatten my stomach and get some core tone back.

Specifically I would like a flat stomach by April 2013.

Get into a routine.

Build my Endurance back up.

Specifically be able to run a mile without stopping.

10 mile hike in November

Does anyone have some simple recommendations for a work out no gym membership required?

I have the RunKeeper app set up for the walk to Mt.Doom. As soon as I figure out how to edit my signature, I will track progress there.

Lycan Druid- Chaotic Good 

Howdy!

I've just started my adventure here as well.

Depending on your budget, I'd recommend these things :

You are your own gym great book on bodyweight exercises.

Couch to 5k program is a great progressive way to build endurance and run 5k in nine weeks.

If you can afford it get a kettlebell and start doing

and

These two exercises alone will do a lot for your body.

Hope this will help you.

Prophet of Chaos

Level 2 Troll Adventurer

STR 4, DEX 2, STA 8, CON 6, WIS 4, CHA 1.

My battle log

The ascention of chaos

Don't feed the troll.

Ummm... are you sure you've put your stats in right? Even at 5 foot nothing, 90lbs (40kg) is still an amazingly low weight; dangerously so. I'd recommend either a) seeing a doctor and/or psych ASAP, or B) fixing some typos.

Her main goal was to build muscle mass. There's no need to see a doctor. The doc will just say eat more and tell her to get Boost/Ensure protein shakes. It's what they did to me when I was 5'11 and 104 lbs. (6' and 147 now, but just drinking protein shakes don't help unless all you wanna build is fat).

Some people are just really skinny. Could be a typo. I've known girls who weigh less though.

Neutral Good-High Elf Warrior

What we move is far less important than what moves us.

Razor's Three-Fortnight Challenge

Ummm... are you sure you've put your stats in right? Even at 5 foot nothing, 90lbs (40kg) is still an amazingly low weight; dangerously so. I'd recommend either a) seeing a doctor and/or psych ASAP, or B) fixing some typos.

It's 20 lbs under weight. There are medical issues involved, but it is not unsafe for me to work out. I do not have an eating disorder, nor am I unhealthy otherwise. Though I understand and appreciate the concern. :)

Lycan Druid- Chaotic Good 

Archived