Forums are back in action! ×

bow down stretchin

Rohan

I can't touch my toes during the stretch. Is that normal, can I improve?

Ronny

Spartan adventurer

STR:2 DEX:3 STA:4 CON:2 WIS:2 CHA:2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Push the pace" - Dwayne 'the rock' Johnson

"Blood, sweat and respect. First two you give, last one you earn." - Dwayne 'the rock' Johnson

"The world has a habit of making room for the man whose words and actions show that he knows where he's going."

"See the invisible, believe the incredible, achieve the impossible."

"A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That's why they don't get what they want" - Madonna

Of course you can improve. It's pretty common for people to not be able to touch their toes. Could be due to lack of flexibility or physical size (if you're overweight that belly could be getting in the way). Stretch regularly but don't overdo it, don't force your stretches to the point where they are painful, and you should see good progress

Very normal, I am a generally fit guy, and it takes me three stretched of 15 seconds each before I can even get close to my toes. You have to remember that not everyone has the body to be able to touch there toes easily. I for one have very long legs and a short torso, so it is hard for me to do it. Just keep practicing, and if you are looking for more flexability, dabble in a bit of yoga, which will help other areas of your fitness and life.

With your shield, or upon it.
If you risk nothing, you gain nothing.
Replace fear of the unknown with curiosity.

My Epic Quest

Archived