Forums are back in action! ×

Suddenly... A recruit!

I have never, ever been an athlete. But here I am: a girl with no muscles, deciding she's going to train up for urban sports. It's going to be hilarious.

I believe I'm about 115 pounds (that is, last time I checked, tee hee). I don't have a bathroom scale, so that's the first thing on my to-do list. Unfortunately, the past two years have been hell; I've been dealing with things like illness in the family, my own illness (which I finally got surgery for) and a lot of other issues that I don't feel like going into. Long story short, after a year of PTSD, I wound up with-- dun dun dunnn-- depression.

The best thing for depression is activity. Fitness and working out have been proven to be the best medicine. So here I am, world! I've never worked out in my life, but I need to start now. I'm aiming for free-running: it's a tough sport, but it can be done anywhere, and it's equal parts fitness and creativity. I'll be starting basic, and probably won't get into the acrobatics of free-running during this six week challenge, but I'm planning to make my first non-fancy parkour run by the last week.

Let's do this!

Scherzo

Human assassin

STR: 1 DEX: 4 STA: 3 CON: 2 WIS: 4 CHA: 3

Challenge

Archived