Forums are back in action! ×

Feeling Inspired~

Hello all, I'm Seiferre. Call me Seif. x3

So I've not been having the best life ever and I could be happier with it. I'm twenty two, and due to a bad monetary situation I couldn't complete college and went straight to work. I lost all three of those jobs due to being laid off (The most recent one was in February) and am only recently getting calls back again. Bleh! On top of that, I live in a two bedroom condo with my mother and aunts (all of whom drive me mad) and work out in my bathroom because A: I have no money for a gym membership, and B: When I work out in the living room the entire family puts me down constantly.

It sounds bad, but I know it could be worse.

Instead of feeling sorry for myself and whining about it, I'd really love to turn my life around. I know I can't help being laid off and I know that right now I cannot go back to college, not with the stress presented to me at home. There are only certain things I can control right now and two of those things are my diet and my fitness.

In high school I was a pleasant 120 pounds, but now I'm up to the 140s and I'm not really cool with that. I'd like to go back down to 120 (Maybe even farther!) by May 2013, when I'll be Maid of Honor to two of my best friends. I know it sounds like an odd goal, but it's been driving me for quite a while and I know it'll take me as far as I want to go. My current [life] goal is to move out of here and go back to college for Game Programming. :3 Fitness goal? To go through an entire class of Capoeira (One, maybe two hours) without feeling like my legs are going to fall off. Or at least to not be as out of breath as I am compared to the rest of the class (Which I'm sure will be a long, hard, satisfying journey).

I'm a writer, a reader, a roleplayer, and I love Anime and Manga & video games. I've been off-and-on Paleo since April 2010 (I started being more "Off" than "On" when I lost the most recent job due to the company's bankruptcy issues, leaving me uninsured. I'm pretty sure that's where the extra weight came from.) I'm also an avid movie-goer, and I see a new one every week or so. My two most prominent sources for Fitness/Workouts is Nerd Fitness and BodyRock.tv. I usually complete the Beginner's Workout from here two to three times a week. In fact, I'm probably going to do that right after I make this post.

//Long-ass background, lolsry.

Race: Phantom

Class: Adventurer with footholds in Monkhood (I take infrequent Capoeira classes when I have the money.)

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 141 Pounds

Phantom Adventurer/Monk-in-Training

STR: 2 || DEX: 2 || STA: 1 || CON: 3 || WIS: 4 || CHA: 3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There's no crying in alien warfare.

Welcome, Seiferre!

Sorry about your situation, I live with relatives too, I am tempted to exercise in the bathroom sometimes! Best of luck getting a job, I'm sure you will get hired soon! Becoming the hottest Maid of Honor is a great goal, just believe in yourself. You can always find great supportive people here :-)

"When you feel helpless, help someone." - Aung San Suu Kyi

"He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead..." - Albert Einstein

Welcome, Seiferre!

Sorry about your situation, I live with relatives too, I am tempted to exercise in the bathroom sometimes! Best of luck getting a job, I'm sure you will get hired soon! Becoming the hottest Maid of Honor is a great goal, just believe in yourself. You can always find great supportive people here :-)

Thanks! I appreciate that :3 I was hoping for a good support group; it's pretty nice to be able to motivate yourself but sometimes you need to let out your successes and failures, you know? XD

(And yes, this reply did take me this long because I was in the bathroom doing the beginner's NF circuit. PFFF. But it only took me twenty minutes 3 times through!)

Phantom Adventurer/Monk-in-Training

STR: 2 || DEX: 2 || STA: 1 || CON: 3 || WIS: 4 || CHA: 3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There's no crying in alien warfare.

Archived