Forums are back in action! ×

Wild Piplup here...

Hey there, so I got directed here by a girl I just met. I had brought up that my gym buddy has had an overwhelming amount of responsibility thrown his way and can no longer find enough time to go with me.

So here is my story. I was always a very active kid, super happy to play outside. Then allergies and asthma decided that they'd mess with me from the age of 8 to 20... So sure I did my best to go out when I could, but it just wasn't the same. Being that kid who loved going out into the woods in my backyard playing all sorts of fantasy games with myself or my friends was still fun, just not easy in the spring, and early summer, or early autumn. So over those years I just gained and gained and gained. I was always the big kid of all my friends, and it was so devastating to never have a girlfriend, or play a sport because of my weight.

Fast forward to today, I'm 23, have no license, no full time job, and I'm just going back to school, and starting a diet. I'm on a keto diet and I love it. Down 17lbs in 23 days. it was even more than that, but without the gym I can't seem to lose anymore, even gaining infact it's really scary. So I just want to say this looks like a lot of fun, and I'm here to build up my stamina, get faster, and get down about 100lbs.

I'm 5'9-ish, and 280lbs as of 5 minutes ago.

Lastly, I just wanted to say: HI!! Let's get along everyone.

Water types for life....

Half-Orc/Half-Elf Adventurer on a quest to become a druid.

Str -3 Dex - 2

Sta- 2 Con - 5

Wis - 2 Cha - 1

I feel your pain; although I have my license I also have yet to go back to school (I'm 22, so maybe when I get to 23 I'll follow in your footsteps xD) and I lost the only Full-Time job I had being laid off. >>;; But hey! Stuff seems to be turning around for you. 'Grats on the weight loss, me friend~

Also, I'm with you. WATER TYPES FOR LIFE.

Phantom Adventurer/Monk-in-Training

STR: 2 || DEX: 2 || STA: 1 || CON: 3 || WIS: 4 || CHA: 3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There's no crying in alien warfare.

Good job on your weight loss! i too have asthma and allergies(allergies are the worseeeee) so I feel you.

Just continue eating healthy and keep your diet clean with exercise and I guarantee you will lose more poundage. Good luck my friend!! Remember to eat,lift and sleep.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Human Bare-Knuckled Dragon Warrior

Level 1

STR: 4, DEX: 3, STA: 3, CON: 1, WIS: 2, CHA: 2

A Mans Challenge to Becoming Manlier

"When you hit a wall, crush it"

Archived