Forums are back in action! ×

Evening Rebels!

RC86

Evening Rebels! Hows your evening going?

Ive a few questions regarding fitness and i wasnt sure where else to post it other than here. So my question number 1 is:

What kind of HIIT is in your opinion the best? Running? Bike? Mix it all up?

Question number 2 is:

Do you guys, when hitting the gym make a weekly gym plan and follow it for few weeks? And if so, do you guys hit every different part of body every other day? Like for example;Monday - Chest/Abs, Wednesday - Legs... and such or do you guys hit the whole body with simple exercises without complicating it every time you go into gym? I do know however that you cant get rid of fat in certain places and t will go away itself (Yes i have that stubborn fat in places) but im trying to build muscle as well as get a nice definition.

Anyhow, i hope you guys are having a nice day/Evening and I thank you for your time taken to read and answer this :)

Rock on rebels! :victorious:

There's never a single answer to the "which is best?" question - it all depends on the specifics of your situation - there's no one answer that works for everyone. :)

You'll probably get more responses if you post this over in either the "Base Camp" folder (or ask a mod to move it) - the Off Topic section is non-fitness/food, so you'll probably get better answers in one of those.

Wood Elf Assassin
  -- Level 10 --
STR 26 | DEX 13 | STA 19 | CON 7 | WIS 14 | CHA 14

Archived