Forums are back in action! ×

Mama noob gamer wants to level up =]

Hi everyone!

My name is Lacey

I found Nerd fitness through Stumble Upon at 4am waiting for my husband to wake up so we can go for a jog and came to LOVE it.

I like everything this site has from the stories to the variety of fitness guides. I'm trying to save up money just to buy one!

In the meantime I've been working out following some tips form here and joining my husband when ever they have open PT to civilians to join along.

as for the Paleo diet I'm also saving up for that.

I was never a athlete or a smart kid sadly I'm just a noob gamer. In middle school I was in love with FFXI online -.- I gained a ton of eye bags from those days and in High school I was content , but barely passing. I buried myself at work, hanging with friends and with my boyfriend.

I admit I had let myself go Big time! I would always start working out for about 6 days and then stop, repeat. Now here I am again ,but better informed and determined. Thank you Nerd Fitness for all the great information and tips I'm more than ready to Level Up my Life!

Here i am!

https://plus.google.com/photos/106586763041148567593/albums/5776692138378393713?authkey=CNfLq-ODrP_aMw

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Human Adventurer
STR: 3 / DEX: 2 / STA: 4 / CON: 2 / WIS: 2 / CHA: 2
Don't know where I'm going, but at least I'm not stationary.

Ah thank you and the same to you!

currently trying to recover from " life sucks" phase !

most of my money is being sucked up by new bills =/

This is so far keeping me positive and valuing what I do have, Support!

I'll be rooting you on too.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Human Adventurer
STR: 3 / DEX: 2 / STA: 4 / CON: 2 / WIS: 2 / CHA: 2
Don't know where I'm going, but at least I'm not stationary.

Archived