Forums are back in action! ×

Nerd Fitness Fantasy Football!

67alecto

I'm in the hunt for 7th place, but congrats to Ellystar and whoever Hagin' on the Bar is for making the finals!

I'm excited enough that I made the finals in my 10-person work league (which I have money invested in) by a mere 3 points. Made it in last night with the help of Chris Johnson.

tennessee_titan_chris_johnsons_94_yard_touchdown_run_against_ny_jets_12172012-18852.gif

The Tin Man: Cyborg Ranger

Tin Man's Out of Date Epic Quest

I am what I do.

I just had runs of amazingly bad luck this year. I was firmly in the NF FF playoffs spot before collapsing inthe last two weeks to fall to 8th and then climb back to 5th (I actually meant to have 6 teams make the playoffs when we reached 14 teams, but I apparently forgot). And of course, I score the most points of any of the teams this past week as I wallow in the consolation bracket.

Repairing a lifetime of bad habits...

#winning

20050523-tows-tom-cruise-2-300x205.jpg

I have no idea how my team kept winning. My RB situation was dreadful, QB was 'eh, and high pick of Graham was largely a bust. Randall Cobb saved the season. Though my WW pickup of Ryan Grant proved to be one of the keys to the Championship, he picked the right day to have a good day.

currently cutting

battle log challenges: 21,20, 19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

don't panic!

Archived